Tuesday, 30 October 2007

Halloween!

Are you ready?... Be brave and just take a look....

3 comments:

Sofia Monteiro said...

Hi!

Nowadays, the british tradition on the 31st October is present "all over the world"...

There are people in Portugal who believe that Halloween arrived to stay...

In my opinion, Portuguese people see the 31st of October like an excuse to do one more party... It's so rare to see people going door by door asking "Trick or treat?", and there are many people who don't know anything about this tradition.

Fortunetely, we, students, can learn something about this tradition on the English classes.

Indeed, the only way that made me feel Halloween was when I read a text in English about that... Maybe beacause Halloween doesn't make sense without English...

Bye, bye!

I invite you to visit mt blog, too! ;)

sofia branco said...

I would love to visit your blog, but you must give me the address, right?! thanks for the comment! :)

Sofia Monteiro said...

Hi!
Sorry for being away so long... But I thought that you haven't seen my comment...
Today, I decided to come back here and I had a nice surprise! :D
Thanks for the answer!

My blog is: http://sofia10world.blogspot.com

you could enter there if you had clicked on my name... it is liked! :D

Oh by the way... I also take advantage to leave the blog of my class here: http://9dsl.blogspot.com

We attend "Escola Secundária da Lixa" and we've already attended the one where you are...

Bye, bye and I hope to see you soon at Sofia's World!

"Dance with me!"